#MenuMonday: Vanilla Mint Milkshake
Why go out for a Shamrock Shake when you can make your own? Feel the luck of the Irish by featuring these shakes at your next St. Patrick’s Day event!
- 12 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Green Food Color
- whipped topping and chocolate sauce for serving
- Place ice cream, milk, McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract, Pure Vanilla Extract and food color in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with whipped topping and chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
Total Time: 5 minutes
Original Recipe: Jelly Toast
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this yummy Vanilla Mint Milkshake!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!