#MenuMonday: Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
This mouth-watering Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser! Put this on the dessert table and it will be gone in seconds.
- 1 package devil’s food cake mix (regular size)
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, eggs and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer to a greased 4-qt. slow cooker.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Spoon over cake batter; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until a toothpick inserted in cake portion comes out with moist crumbs. Serve warm.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup | 215 calories | 10 g fat | 4 g saturated fat | 28 mg cholesterol | 254 mg sodium | 32 g carbohydrates | 22 g sugars | 2 g fiber | 3 g protein
Yield: 12 servings
Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Original Recipe: Taste of Home
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this chocolatey Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!