Love Spinach & Artichoke Dip but looking for a way to turn it into an easy grab-and-go hors d’oeuvre? These Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms are the clear answer to this summertime event dilemma.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 14 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skin mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 30 to 35 large fresh memories, stems removed
- Additional shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic salt in large bowl. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella cheese and 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Place mushrooms on foil-lined baking sheets, stem side up. Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each. If desired, top with additional parmesan cheese. Bake until mushrooms are tender, about 16-20 minutes.
Serves: About 2 1/2 dozen
Total Time: 40 minutes
51 calories | 4g fat | 1g saturated fat | 4mg cholesterol | 116mg sodium | 2g carbohydrate | 0g sugars | 0g fiber | 2g protein
Original Recipe: TasteofHome.com
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this unique and tasty appetizer!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!