#MenuMonday: Slow Cooker Hot Spiced Berry Punch
Our slow cooker series will consist of five delicious recipes for you to make with ease for your future events. To begin the series, we will start with this Slow Cooker Hot Spiced Berry Punch recipe. This 21+ beverage is easy to make and tasty to drink!
- 4 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches each)
- 6 whole star anise
- 8 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- Mixed fresh berries, optional
- In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients.
- Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through.
- Strain punch, discarding fruit and spices.
- If desired, serve with fresh berries.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (calculated without fresh berries) | 148 calories | 0 g fat | 0 g unsaturated fat | 0 g cholesterol | 8 mg sodium | 36 g carbohydrate | 32 g sugar | 1 g fiber | 0 g protein
Yield: 10 servings
Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Original Recipe: Taste of Home
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this tasty Hot Spiced Berry Punch!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!