Enjoy this delicious dip while watching the marathon or cheering on the Red Sox during the game on Patriot’s Day. With presentation like this, those who are watching the events with you will be wowed by your cooking and artistic finesse.
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup black beans washed and rinsed
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup sliced olives
- Spread sour cream in the bottom of the 9×13 pan
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning and black beans on top of the sour cream
- Spread the lettuce over the top of the beans
- Lay out the halved tomatoes in lines to form a flag
- Put cheese between the tomato stripes and then put the sliced olives in the top left corner to look like stars
- Serve with tortilla chips or veggies
Tips & Tricks
- Add ground beef or shredded chicken to the bottom of the baking dish if you’d like some meat in your dip
- Be sure all of your veggies are rinsed and dried so you don’t get water sitting in the bottom of the pan
- Serve as soon as possible after making this. It tends to get watery the longer it sits. It should be okay for a few hours after making though.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Calories: 171 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 38mg
Sodium: 255mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 12.9% | Vitamin C: 6.9%
Calcium: 16% | Iron: 3.8%
Original Recipe: TastesofLizzyT.com
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this delicious and artistic Patriotic Layered Taco Dip!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!