#MenuMonday: Salted Caramel White Russian
Looking for a delicious adult beverage to try at your Thanksgiving event this season? Look no further! This Salted Caramel White Russian delivers a perfect dessert drink full of the fall flavors you are looking for.
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 2 oz. cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Coarse ground sea salt (to garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with vodka, Kahlua, cream and half of the caramel.
- Shake well.
- Swirl the remaining caramel around the inside and rim of the mason jar or cocktail glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Pour cocktail mixture over top.
- Garnish with sea salt.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Original Recipe: The Sweetest Occasion
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this yummy Salted Caramel White Russian recipe!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!