#MenuMonday: Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie
Savor the season! Pumpkin has returned, signaling that fall is soon to arrive. Start your fall event off right with this delicious Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin butter, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place puff pastry onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread pumpkin butter evenly over the top, leaving a 1-inch border, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Set the cheese in the center of the sheet and top with pecans and cranberries.
- Fold the puff pastry over the sides of the cheese, pleating the edges to fit snugly around the cheese. Pinch the dough together in the center to seal and brush evenly with the egg.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Original Recipe: Damn Delicious
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this fall-inspired Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie recipe!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!