Maple Caramel Bacon Treats
These delicious Maple Caramel Bacon Treats are too hard to resist! Serve them at your next event and they are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 package of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet (like a 15×10) with parchment paper and lightly grease the parchment with cooking spray. Unroll the crescent rolls into one single plane of dough and pinch any perforations together to seal. Stretch the dough out to fit the size of the pan with your hands so it’s even. Prick the dough with a fork all over. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook your bacon. I like cooking mine in a skillet, but you can bake it – whichever you prefer. Cook it until it’s technically safe enough to eat and just about done, but still lighter in color and not quite crispy. You don’t want it fully cooked and crispy as it will continue to cook in the oven. I pulled mine out of the pan right when they were a medium-pink color. Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Drizzle ¼ cup of the maple syrup over the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle with about ¼ cup of the brown sugar. Top with torn pieces of the cooked bacon. Drizzle the remaining maple syrup on top of the bacon pieces, and top with the remaining brown sugar.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until bubbling and caramelized. Remove from the oven and allow the pan to come to room temperature or warm to the touch before cutting or breaking into pieces. You can serve this at room temperature or slightly warmed. It tastes best the day of, but can be eaten the next day if stored airtight.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Original Recipe: The Domestic Rebel
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this delectable Maple Caramel Bacon Treat recipe!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!