Looking for a summer recipe that wows this summer? Give this Margherita Margherita recipe to impress all your guests!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken all over with oregano, salt, and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden and almost cooked through in the middle, 6 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Immediately pour in white wine and scrape up the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. (There’s a ton of flavor in those stuck chicken bits!) Add butter and stir until melted, then stir in garlic and lemon juice.
- Return chicken to skillet and top each breast with mozzarella. Cover and cook until cheese is melty, about 1 minute. Top with pesto and tomatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan, if using.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Original Recipe: Delish
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this delicious Margherita Chicken recipe!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!