What do you get when you combine a Cheeseburger with Nachos? You get these delicious Cheeseburger Nachos! If you are looking for a unique summertime inspired appetizer to try this appetizer is the one for you!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped, divided
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add ground beef and Worcestershire and cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper and drain fat.
- Spread half the tortilla chips in an even layer onto the baking sheet. Top with half the ground beef and half the cheese. Repeat one more layer and bake until cheese is melty, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with ketchup and mustard and top with tomatoes, lettuce and pickles. Serve.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Original Recipe: Delish
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed these tasty Cheeseburger Nachos!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!