Treat your sweet tooth with this delicious Banana Split Lasagna recipe at your next event. It’s the perfect treat for this summer heat!
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 1/2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) tubs Cool Whip
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 1 lb. strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Rainbow sprinkles, for topping
- Maraschino cherries, for topping
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, then fold in 1 tub Cool Whip. Spread mixture evenly onto crust.
- Top cream layer with even layers of banana, pineapple, and strawberries. Top with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with sprinkles and maraschino cherries before serving.
Total Time: 4 hours, 35 minutes
Original Recipe: Delish
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this yummy Banana Split Lasagna!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!