#MenuMonday: Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
This easy to make Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip from Betty Crocker is sure to impress all of your guests. With buffalo becoming an increasingly popular flavor, it is the perfect appetizer for any occasion.
16 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
1 cup hot sauce
1 cup blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup crumbled blue cheese (2 oz)
Toasted sliced bread, crackers or celery sticks, as desired
- In slow cooker, add cream cheese and 1 cup of chicken. Top with ½ cup of hot sauce and ½ cup of dressing.
- Top with remaining 1 cup chicken, ½ cup hot sauce and ½ cup dressing.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and blue cheese over top.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting about 2 hours or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with remaining ingredients.
You can use cooked, shredded chicken breast instead of rotisserie chicken, if desired.
Keep the slow cooker on the warm heat setting during the party so guests can serve themselves warm, fresh dip straight from the slow cooker.
Original Recipe: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-dip/e5e5c937-7ec5-4832-aed0-395b76ca0af6
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this delicious Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!
Feel free to submit your own recipes for us to share if you have a great recipe in mind for an event! We will share appetizers, meal options, desserts, and of course refreshing beverages.