#MenuMonday: Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels
New Year’s Eve is coming up fast! These Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels from Betty Crocker are the perfect appetizer to serve all night long to celebrate the New Year. They are bound to be a crowd pleaser and will wow your guests. Make sure you plan ahead because these tasty appetizers will go fast.
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing & seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eight inch flour tortillas
- In large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch dressing and seasoning mix, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spreading evenly.
- Tightly roll up tortillas.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices, and serve.
Yield: 10 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
Original Recipe: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/bacon-cheddar-ranch-pinwheels/d3c2a6d9-4a73-4a91-82fc-0b2a3acea0a4
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed these delicious Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!