#MenuMonday: Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato Bites
Do you love loaded baked potatoes? Here’s a great recipe for you. These Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato Bites from TheComfortOfCooking.com are mouthwatering. From the first bite of these delicious potatoes you will be hooked. They are the perfect appetizer to serve prior to the main course. Not only are they easy to make but they taste great too! You will be able to impress your guests before the main course is even served!
- 1 lb. small potatoes (about 2″ across – red or Yukon work fine)
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Sliced cheese (your choice – I used Colby Jack), cut into small squares
- Light sour cream
- Cooked bacon, chopped
- Sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Using a sharp knife, make several cuts through each potato, avoiding cutting all the way down. Place potatoes on baking sheet. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Place cheese squares in between a few of the cuts on each potato. Return to oven for 5-10 additional minutes, until cheese has melted. Let cool 10 minutes before topping with sour cream, bacon and green onions, or your desired toppings.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Yield: 10-15 servings, depending on number of potatoes.
Original Recipe: http://www.thecomfortofcooking.com/2014/10/crispy-loaded-hasselback-potato-bites.html
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this yummy Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato Bites recipe!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!