Skip the bread this summer and switch it up with these No-Bun Bruschetta Burgers! Easy to make in only 30 minutes, these will be a new summertime staple at your summer cookouts.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. torn basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 thick slices fresh mozzarella
- 4-5 slicing tomatoes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Parmesan, garlic, basil, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, then form mixture into 4 or 5 small patties, depending on the size of your tomatoes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties and cook until seared on bottom, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook until lightly seared, about 4 minutes, then top with mozzarella. Cover skillet and cook until cheese has melted and chicken is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Slice tomatoes in half (NOT through the stem end). Season bottom tomato halves with salt and pepper. Top with baby spinach, burgers, and basil, then drizzle with balsamic glaze. Top with remaining tomato halves.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Original Recipe: www.Delish.com
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this these new summer time favorite No-Bun Bruschetta Burgers!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!