#MenuMonday: Truffle Oil, Garlic, and Parmesan Grilled Corn
For #MenuMonday we have a great side dish for your next event. This recipe for Truffle Oil, Garlic, and Parmesan Grilled Corn from countryliving.com adds the perfect flavor to the vegetable. The corn would be a great side at a cookout. This fancier take on the traditional corn on the cob would be perfect at a wedding too! Your guests will love this recipe and will want the recipe as soon as they see the side dish.
- 12 Ear Corn
- Olive Oil
- 2 Clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp. White Truffle Oil
- 2 oz. Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Brush 12 husked ears with olive oil. Grill on medium-high until tender, about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 garlic cloves, grated; 2 tablespoons olive oil; and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- During the last 15 minutes of grilling, baste corn with the garlic-lemon oil.
- Transfer corn to a platter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons white truffle oil and 2 ounces finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (about 1/2 cup).
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 12 Servings
Tip: For a smoky, slightly charred flavor, remove silks and husks, then brush corn with oil before grilling. Prefer a moister kernel? Strip away silks only and grill the ears inside their husks after a 20-minute soak in cold water.
Original Recipe: http://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a3628/truffle-oil-garlic-parmesan-grilled-corn-recipe-clv0611/
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed this Truffle Oil, Garlic and Parmesan Grilled Corn!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe! You can also subscribe to the right to have our blog articles sent directly to your inbox!
Feel free to submit your own recipes for us to share if you have a great recipe in mind for an event! We will share appetizers, meal options, desserts, and of course refreshing beverages.