#MenuMonday: No-Bake Cookie Dough S’mores
This #MenuMonday we have a yummy recipe for you! This no-bake cookie dough s’mores recipe from insidebrucrewlife.com is the perfect summer dessert. The recipe joins two favorite treats, cookie dough and s’mores, together to create a combo that is mouth watering. It would be a popular dessert at a wedding or at your next cookout. Your guests will be asking you to make these cookie dough s’mores at all future events!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 5 S’more Mallows (large flat marshmallows from Jet Puffed)
- 20 graham cracker squares
- 1 16 oz. package chocolate candy melts
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add the flour and salt and mix well. Stir in the chips by hand. Set aside.
- Cut the marshmallows in half. Place the cut side down on a graham cracker square.
- Take a ball of dough and mold it into the shape and size of the marshmallow. Place on top of the marshmallow and top with another graham cracker square. Press down lightly.
- Place candy melts in the microwave in microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly. Continue tomicrowave and stir at 30-second intervals until smooth and completely melted.
- Using a fork, place the s’mores one at a time into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to spread the chocolate all over the crackers. Gently remove using the fork. Hold over the chocolate tray and tap the wrist that is holding the chocolate. Do this very carefully so the cracker does not fall off into the chocolate again.
- When all the excess chocolate has dripped off, place on a piece of wax paper and top with sprinkles. Let set. Store in a loosely sealed container.
Yield: 10 S’mores
Total Time: 1 hour
Note: You can also place the graham cracker with the marshmallow in the microwave for 4-5 seconds before putting the cookie dough on top. Then dip in chocolate following the directions above.
Original Recipe: http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2013/07/no-bake-cookie-dough-smores/
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed these amazing cookie dough s’mores!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!
Feel free to submit your own recipes for us to share if you have a great recipe in mind for an event! We will share appetizers, meal options, desserts, and of course refreshing beverages.