#MenuMonday: Grilled Zucchini Rolls with Bacon and Cheese
Looking for a green appetizer to serve at your event in celebration of Saint Patrick’s Day? Try these Grilled Zucchini Rolls with Bacon and Cheese! This recipe from Half Hour Meals is a delicious dish that your guests will love. It has amazing flavor and is the perfect color for Saint Patrick’s Day. These Grilled Zucchini Rolls will be the perfect accent to any Saint Patrick’s Day event. Your guests will know that you had the theme in mind when creating your menu.
2-3 large zucchinis
8 oz philadelphia cream cheese
10 strips of bacon
1. Cut your zucchinis up into 10 long slices.
2. Lay slices of zucchini on a cookie sheet side by side.
3. Place one piece of bacon on top of each slice of zucchini.
4. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese over each slice of bacon.
5. Roll each one up and secure using a toothpick.
6. Transfer each roll from the cookie sheet to the grill and heat on medium high for 5-7 minutes each side or until the zucchini is full grilled and the bacon looks cooked.
7. Remove from grill. Let cool for a few minutes and serve.
*To avoid cheese leakage, make sure you only spread a thin layer of cream cheese on top of the bacon. Too much will cause leakage and can leave you with quite a mess.
Yield: 10 servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
Original Recipe: http://www.halfhourmeals.com/recipe/grilled-zucchini-rolls-with-bacon-and-cheese/
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed these delicious Grilled Zucchini Rolls with Bacon and Cheese!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!