#MenuMonday: Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are the perfect dish to serve at any casual event. This recipe from Country Living is flavorful and delicious. Plus, it includes that popular spicy buffalo flavor. Your guests will love your unique take on your casual affair instead of the usual hot dogs and hamburgers. Don’t have a grill? Don’t worry about it! We have plenty of grills that you can rent to make this tasty dish.
- ½ c. Hot sauce
- ¼ c. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- hamburger buns
- ½ c. ranch dressing
Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw
- 1 c. packed shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 small apple
- 2 celery ribs
- 1½ oz. blue cheese
- ¼ c. coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 shallot
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. sugar
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine hot sauce, butter, and ketchup in a bowl; reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Add chicken to remaining mixture and toss to coat. Marinate, 20 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Grill buns until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Spread dressing on buns.
- Serve chicken topped with Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw (directions below) and drizzled with reserved sauce between buns.
- To make the slaw: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 40 minutes
Original Recipe: http://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a305/grilled-buffalo-chicken-sandwiches-recipe-clx0315/
Make sure to let us know if you enjoyed these tasty Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches!
Check back on www.bctent.com/blog every Monday for a #MenuMonday party food or beverage recipe!